Certification of legal and insurance compliance of all off-shore and on-shore helicopter operations.
- FLIGHT SAFETY AFRICA (PTY) LTD and HELIDECK CERTIFICATION-AFRICA (PTY) LTD are part of the globally recognised FLIGHT SAFETY GROUP (Australia). Experience and expertise is shared within the Group, as well as through membership of SAOGA (South African Oil and Gas Alliance) and international bodies, such as Helioffshore.
- FLIGHT SAFETY AFRICA provides globally recognised, fully certified, aviation and risk management services, as well as highly acclaimed training courses across a varied number of aviation disciplines.
- HELIDECK CERTIFICATION-AFRICA provides complete helideck certification according to UKCAP 437 and ICAO ANNEX 14 VOLII requirements, including friction testing using the Findlay Irvine Micro Grip Friction tester – the only friction tester approved by the UKCAA as meeting UKCAP 437 standards.
- Highly qualified and independent HC-A inspectors based in South Africa (Cape Town) provide world class Helideck inspection and certification services at a much reduced cost, when compared with overseas operators.
- The inspection process is according to the UKCAA Publication UKCAP 437 whilst the checklists reflect International OGP standards and include the very latest developments as demanded by Industry Best Practice.
Accident Incident Investigation Analysis course to be held in JHB on 23 and 24 August and in Cape Town 31 August and 1 September. BOOK NOW! Special inaugural price: $US800pp. Highly acclaimed internationally - unique of its kind!
Contact us for more deails via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +27(0)83 263 4439
BOOK NOW for the Helideck Inspectors Awareness Training (HIAT) to be held on 2nd and 3rd August 2016.
News & Media
Flight Safety Africa addresses the African need...
Specifically tailored HLO manuals available...
FSA and the SAOGA are working together...