Certification of legal and insurance compliance of all off-shore and on-shore helicopter operations.
- FLIGHT SAFETY AFRICA (PTY) LTD and HELIDECK CERTIFICATION-AFRICA (PTY) LTD are part of the globally recognised FLIGHT SAFETY GROUP (Australia). Experience and expertise is shared within the Group, as well as through membership of SAOGA (South African Oil and Gas Alliance) and international bodies, such as Helioffshore.
- FLIGHT SAFETY AFRICA provides globally recognised, fully certified, aviation and risk management services, as well as highly acclaimed training courses, including helideck awareness and operational training,and other courses across a varied number of aviation disciplines.
- HELIDECK CERTIFICATION-AFRICA provides complete helideck certification according to UKCAA CAP 437 and ICAO ANNEX 14 VOLII requirements, including friction testing using the Findlay Irvine Micro Grip Friction tester – the only friction tester approved by the UKCAA as meeting UKCAP 437 standards.
- Highly qualified and independent HC-A inspectors based in South Africa p rovide world class Helideck inspection and certification services at a much reduced cost, when compared with overseas operators.
- The inspection process is according to the UKCAA Publication UKCAA CAP 437 whilst the checklists reflect International OGP standards and include the very latest developments as demanded by Industry Best Practice.
Interesting directive from the UKCAA:"following the release today by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)of proposals to allow the return to service of Airbus helicopters' Super Puma EC225LP and AS332L2, the UK Civil Aviation Authority has confimedthat its existing restriction, prohibiting all commercial flying of this type, by UK operators, is to remain in place."
Contact us for more deails via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +27(0)83 263 4439
CONTACT US NOW to arrange a HIAT, HLO, HDA, HLSO or any other course we offer at a time and place of your convenience!
News & Media
Flight Safety Africa addresses the African need...
Specifically tailored HLO manuals available...
FSA and the SAOGA are working together...